Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Report Birth Abroad

A child born in Equatorial Guinea to a U.S. citizen parent may be entitled to U.S. citizenship. The parent or legal guardian should file a "Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America" (Form FS-240) as soon as possible with the Consular Section.

Visit the following link: